Tuesday 21 February 2012

Hard Try

I'm trying to be matured
    I'm trying to be nice with other people
I'm trying to be a good heart man
    I'm trying to fulfill my responsibility as a man, son, brother, friend 
I'm trying to respect women more
    I'm trying to understand women
I'm trying to love only one women
    I'm trying to be honest to myself, to the one I love and to other people
I'm trying to learn more
    I'm trying and love to see, learn and understand people heart, behavior and act.


But sometimes people around me look me like i'm the weird one.
I dont know..maybe they just dont get it and maybe to them it's weird.
Sometimes i look at people acting so long..thats because i wonder what they do n why they do it. I need to know! Sometimes people acting weird. It's normal to me. My advice is..
We not yet meet all people (another people). Try to step out from our comfort zone. Then we will learn more than we expect. We will realize that there are many more people weird behaviour (not same with our)
and they love it. Why they love it? That's what we need to understand. Then we will be more open (bersifat terbuka) to accept them. Try...   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment